Shop

Monday, December 27, 2010

Comissions info.

:bulletgreen: Commision Status: OPEN



:pointr:News
20/11/2011 - Added point commissions and lowered the prices.



:pointr: IntroductionHello! from now on I'll be opening commisions because I need to save some money for helping in my house!. I'll be doing commisions for points and via PayPal. Here I leave you some points that you must read and understand if you want to commision me ^^.


:pointr: Rules
-Do not claim, sell, edit or reproduce my artwork.
-Give full and understandable references, so I can draw it right.
-Be sure of no going back when you make your request.
-Don't rush.
-My commisions will be always done with digital media.


:pointr:How I'm goint to work?
As I said before all my commisions will be done with digital media, so I can send you WIP, you should make the payment when you receive it. For doing this I'll need your e-mail, so be sure of giving me a real e-mail.


:pointr: What can you draw?
-Shonen/Shojo-ai
-Couples
-Ecchi
-Chibi

All of my drawings will be based in anime style.


:pointr: What can't you draw?
-Nudes
-Realistic
-Yaoi/Yuri/Hentai
-Superawesome backgounds
-Furry Anthro/Cyborgs/Mecha
-Perspectives

:pointr: Prices
All my prices will depend of the things you want me to draw:

Chibis (white or random BG) - 4€ (5 USD) or 100 dA Points   


1 character (white or random BG) - 9€ (12 USD) or 150 dA Points



1 character (full-drawn BG) - 12€ (16 USD) or 200 dA Points



2 characters (white or random BG) - 17€ (22 USD) or 250 dA Points


2 characters (full-drawn BG) - 20€ (27 USD) or 300 dA Points



*If you want some additional characters it'll cost 2 more € (2 USD) per character.



:pointr: Offers (PayPal only)
► The two first ones on commisioning me will have a discount of 2€ (2.67788 USD) -only for full-body or medium-body drawings
► The first chibi commisioner will have two chibis per 3,50€ (5.04417 USD)
► Medium-body drawings will cost 1€ (1.33884 USD) less than a full-body one.

Fill out the form bellow and send me an e-mail to: akumukurai@gmail.com

:pointr: Form
• Name: (username and real name)
• Email: (so i can send the full size and non watermarked art)
• Type of commision: (see above)
• Reference/details: (reference images -full body please-, if you want me to draw it full body or half body, personality of the characters, etc)*
• Total Amount: (how much it'll cost in €*)

*Note that my mother-language isn't english, so make descriptions for BGs understandable please~.
You'll receive an e-mail from me if I accept your commision ^^.


:pointr: Slots
1- [Empty]
2- [Empty]
3- [Empty]

That's All, thanks for reading and commisioning me! 8D

No comments:

Post a Comment