Shop

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Come with Me...

Watch on DA / Pixiv

I made this drawing about a month ago, but I didn't submitted it here or DA because it was for a contest for an AnimeCom (however, a preview was submitted to my Tumblr and Pixiv).

It was very difficult to finish this drawing. First of all it was the time, I was on exams period and I conly could get some minutes to expend on this drawing. But also was the difficulty of the compsition, since I'm not good with perspectives and backgrounds I couldn't do what it was in my mind, so I had to replace it with the temple Tori  and the forest.

However, I don't think I could win the competition, since the other entries were amazing!

Time: WEEKS.

Tools: Paint Tool SAI and Trust TB7300 (yes, it was made with my old tablet).

No comments:

Post a Comment