Shop

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Improvement meme

Hi!~

I've done the "Improvement meme" and it's really interesting to see how much I have improved along this 6 past years!
I'm really impressed with my progression and I've also found some really old drawings on my folders (about 2004-2005) which I thought that they were lost!

Click to watch

I've also added some new gadgets to the blog:

-Translate: If you can't understand english you can use this widget, It'll translate my blog to the available languages. Please, notice that my mother language is Spanish, so It'll probably be a lot of mistakes i the translations!

-Follow by e-mail: You can add your e-mail here if you don't have a blogger/google account to follow me!

-Google+: This button is similar to facebook's "like" button :3.

Thanks for reading and following me! I hope you like the new additions to this blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment