Shop

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sharrkan The Swordsmaster

Watch on DA | Tumblr | Pixiv


Sharrkan!
I've been working on this piece during all this week! I really wanted to draw Sharrkan since I made Yamuraiha's drawing and, since that piece was made for a Magi Fanbook I thought of doing this drawing also for it!
I had to look for toons of refferences to make the Kobra...and it was kinda weird, since I found pictures about anything but Kobras xDD. You may ask why did I put a kobra on it, and that's because I read that the pople in Sharrkan's country (Heliopblahblah) always wear a kobra or something with their shape xD.
Anyway, it was funny and entertaining to paint the kobra, but Sharrkan gave me some headaches since when I started painting his skin he turned to be pretty skinny xD!

I hope that this and my Yamuraiha piece would be printed in the fanbook, wish me luck!

And since I've already posted some screenshots of the process on my Tumblr, i'll upload here some close-ups of it instead xD:





No comments:

Post a Comment