Shop

Thursday, May 22, 2014

[Commission] Dolly-Belladonna II

Watch on DA

Hello~!

I'm very sorry for not updating frequently, because most of the times I forget that I have this blog (and I check it daily, LOL) and I'm also pretty lazy ~ xD.

Anyway, I was commissioned again by Dolly-Belladonna. She wanted me to draw her Skyrim character Aisha and Cicero again, but in a younger version.
She gave me a lot of details for the background, but they were so much that if I had put all of them in the image it would have ended to be pretty overloaded and the main focus might have been lost, that's why I decided to keep it more simple.
Since Dolly wanted them to be on a party in some nobleman's house, I decided to draw them in a balcony, with some trees on the background and a flowery ivy. Maybe the detail of the moon on the background it's a widely used resource, but I think that it gave a more romantic look to the whole image.

No comments:

Post a Comment