Shop

Monday, May 27, 2013

Kyary, is that you?



So some weeks ago I was listening to some of Kyary's songs and I came up with this. I thought it was a good idea to try t design her some new clothes, keeping a bit of her "strange" style and doing something less "kyary" xD. I tryied to give it as many colours as possible but without doing a mess with tem. I also wanted to add some simple patterns to it.

This was also an attempt of semi-realism.


Here you can see the full piece and the "concept" of the clotes. the outfit is composed of a two-layered t-shirt (the green part should be a satin fabric), a purple ballon skirt (this would be also a satin fabric), the pink shocks (one of them is longer than the oter), blue and white booties, red bow and two white gloves with a little purple star.

Watch on

I highly recommed to watch this pice on Tumblr or Pixiv instead of DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment