Shop

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Lotus

Watch on DA | Pixiv | Tumblr


I finally got some time to finish this piece! 8D
They are my OCs Aryen and Uryen, half elf/demon. On this piece I'm showing something about them that I didn't show before: their four black wings.
I've choosen the lotus to represent them since it's a symbol of longevity, beauty and perfection. I think this flower represents them quite well, because since they are the taboo childs of Shilene the Demon Queen and Uras the Elven Heir they can live longer than any other immortal race of the world. They were keept in an dream in live status in a frozen tomb until someone with pure intentios awake them. They know things about the external world thank to their connection with the wolves of the mountains.
They are supposed to be the key to liberate the world of the tirany of the angel Asahi, but part of their real power is sealed.


I need to draw the sheets of the new characters, you'll know more about them once I make them ^^.


Speed Paint Video

No comments:

Post a Comment