Shop

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[WIP] The Lotus


I'm just writting this entry to give this blog a bit of life...
Lately I've been quite busy with my practice's work. I need to make toons of illustrations, backgrounds and sprited for them, not to talk about all the changes they ask me to do. Buecause of this, it'll be take me some time to finish this personal work. 
As you can see, they are my OC Aryen and Uryen y their elf form, and I'm showing something about them that I've never shown before: their four black wings.You can also notice that I love to design clothes for them (specially for Aryen), I think this outfit will be their formal one. Also, I'm thinking to change their seal tatoo from a rose to a lotus, since is their representative flower.

I'll be post the next update sof this illustration on my Tumblr, so remember to follow me!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment