Shop

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Vivi Ornitier

Watch on DA | Pixiv


So I've been wanting to paint something traditionally for a long time, and I also wanted to draw Vivi Ornitier from Final Fantasy IX for a long time, that's why I decided to do both at the same time xD.

Anyway, I had to search for a some references for Vivi, since there were some details of his outfit that I couldn't remember well, by doing this I remembered that he also appeared in Kingdom Hearts II (I totally forgot!!) and I though on drawing him using the outfit he has on that game, but I still prefer this one :3. The sketch was done on a regular paper and then transferred to a drawing block.

The parts that probably gave me more headaches were his pants, his head and the hat, his hands weren't as hard as imagined they would be. I also enjoyed a lot painting him, I used almost the entire pencil box because I like to try the colors a lot xD.

I had to enhance the colours using photoshop, since the scanner ruined them ¬¬.

-Tools:
Paper
Drawing Block
2H Pencil
Pilot Ball Black
Faber Castell Pencils

No comments:

Post a Comment