Shop

Monday, January 13, 2014

Aysu - 100k Kiriban

http://dark-arya.deviantart.com/art/Aysu-100k-Kiriban-426491716
Watch on DA | Pixiv | Tumblr


So I've finally reached 100+k visits on my DA profile! because of this, I decided to make a Kiriban and sakuraluvsuall@deviantart was the winner!. She requested me to draw her beautiful OC Aysu ^^.

When I saw the refferences that sakuraluvsuall gave me, I instantly decided that I wanted to draw her in a dynamic pose with movement and a bit of foreshortening, since that's a challenge for me!
I had a lot of problems while drawing her hands, I had to redraw both of them until I was really satisfied with the results, but in the end her right hand was bigger than it should be and I totally forgot to correct it before cleaning the lines >_<. The second problem came when I started scketching her braids, I can understand their structure, bu when I was defining their shape after working in their schema I got really confused because I didn't knew where the next strand should go!

But anyway, I had a lot of fun painting it, since I'm not very used to use green colours on my works, so this has ended up being a really good practise!^^

The background was made in photoshop, using the brushes that you can get on my DA account for 30 points or by donating 0,30€ to me ^^.

And for those who are wondering, my favourite parts of this drawing are her eyes, wings and dress ^^.


Speed Paint Video

No comments:

Post a Comment