Shop

Friday, January 31, 2014

Memento

 
Watch on DA | Pixiv

YAY! i'm still working on this series! xD

This time my victims were Shilene and Uras, Aryen and Uryen's parents.

I wanted to draw them in a tender way, to show the love they feel for each other. Although I'm not the kind of person who likes love stories and such things, I must admit that I love their relationship and I enjoyed drawing them this way.

Shilene was the one who gave me most of the headaches, since I couldn't manage to get this pose and I had to redraw it several times, I also had to look for some references for her left arm. The only problems I got while drawing Uras, was the shape of his face, since at first it seemed very girly and I had to fix his chin, I also wanted to draw him with his hair untied .

I also wanted to practise painting skies and clouds, so I searched for some dawn skies references on google and tried to get it as accurate as possible. I really enjoyed making the clouds!.

On the other hand, you know that in this series I like to attach some flowers to the characters, this time I've chosen the Chrysanthemum, because while I was searching for information about it, I learned that they have a lot of meanings depending on the culture, some of the meanings are royalty, love, happiness and death, and I think they suit them quite well. I used some tatoos as a reference to draw it.

No comments:

Post a Comment