Shop

Saturday, April 12, 2014

[Lightning Returns FB Contest] Shadow Chaser

Watch on DA


Some weeks ago Koch Media Spain hold another Lightning Returns design contest. We also had to design her a new armor, but this time we didn't had the sames restrictions as on deviantART.

I decided to draw her wearing some kinf od "light" armor, as she only uses a breastplate and a shoulderguard. At first I thought that the breastplate came out a bit plain, that's why I added that kind of pattern to it, and I think it looks pretty good. I also wanted to keep something roman-alike , ans that's why I added the rope on the sides and the middle of the outfit. She also uses a blue transparent cape with an swirly pattern on the bottom part of it.
Since it's an spear based armor, it doesn't hsa a very big/heavy shield, but a simple armguard with claws on the top. The armor is very light, so she can move quicly, and it's water/wind elemental.

This desing didn't won, as in deviantART. It seems that you need to design a battle bikini in order to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment